At Transitional Resources, we believe that all people, including those living with serious mental illness, deserve to lead a safe and meaningful life.
We provide a continuum of behavioral health services, permanent, affordable housing, and a community of support to help people achieve better health and the dignity that all people deserve.
Respecting Autonomy, Dignity, Integrity, and Recovery
Transitional Resources’ mission is building better health, stable housing, and a community of support for people living with mental illness.
Respect, dignity, and autonomy
We value the same things that those with mental illness do:
- A safe place to call home
- Feeling needed and wanted
- Being part of an inclusive and diverse community
- Working and engaging in meaningful activities, and
- Having hope through a highly personalized path to recovery