When you make a donation directly to Transitional Resources, this is how your contribution helps us run our programs:
• $1,000 could cover the cost of a psychiatric evaluation and a year of medication management services.
• $500 could provide basic furnishings for a first studio apartment.
• $250 could pay for a month of one-on-one counseling for an outpatient client.
• $100 could provide clothing, hygiene items and other basic needs for a crisis guest.
• $50 could provide a recreational outing for one of our therapeutic and social community groups.
Many companies match charitable contributions to non-profit organizations. By taking advantage of your company’s matching gift program, you can generate an additional gift that could double or triple your own contribution to Transitional Resources. Please check with your company’s human resources department to find out about its matching gift policy.
If you are part of the business community, consider Corporate Sponsorship! Your sponsorship shows our supporters and the Seattle area your commitment to strengthening the local community. Transitional Resources has many events throughout the year that offer sponsorship opportunities.
For more information, contact our Development Staff at (206) 883-2029 or (206) 883-2049